Nunes: Match with Rousey is a ‘gift’, it will change my life

Advertisement

Former UFC Women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is out of action since her lost to Holly Holm at UFC 193. Recently, UFC President Dana White said that “Ronda Rousey is the biggest star they’ve ever had”. 

UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes will defend her title against Ronda Rousey at UFC207 in Las Vegas. Amanda Nunes realized and she talked to media that her next title defend is life changer and have great importance for her career.


“I’m very happy. This fight is a gift – it will change my life,” Nunes told MMA Junkie. “She can be the favorite, there’s no problem. Our encounter is going to be on Dec. 30, and then it will be something else – it will be just me and her in there. I’m certainly going to win and, faith in God, leave that night as a champion.” 
“But that’s part of it, right? Hopefully I’ll make a lot of people a lot of money. I know some people will bet on me, and I hope to give a lot of people a lot of money in that bet.” 
 “There are many girls climbing up the rankings. There’s Julianna Pena, who needs to stop talking and fight – because people want to see big fights. That’s why they scheduled this fight with me and Ronda, because it’s a great fight. 
“Julianna needs to make her name, to lift up her name in order for people to start asking for that fight. There’s (Valentina) Shevchenko, whom I’ve beat, coming off a win over Holly Holm, who’s also been evolving in the division.”

Read More:

Never Try to Rob MMA/BJJ Girl


Advertisement
Nunes: Match with Rousey is a ‘gift’, it will change my life Nunes: Match with Rousey is a ‘gift’, it will change my life Reviewed by eesha khan on 11:40:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.