Nunes: 'Ronda is a weak person, she showed it after her loss'

Advertisement
UFC women’s bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes believes she has  psychological advantage over former champion Ronda Rousey when they will fight at UFC207. Nunes told in recent interview that Ronda Rousey still hasn’t recovered from her loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193.

"I'm not there, I can't talk about what I don't see, but if we observe the way she reacted after her loss, she surely has a weak mind. She's a weak person, she showed it after her loss. But I don't care, I'll still act like I'm facing the best Ronda ever. I don't think about that. MMA is always a surprise. You can blink and the fight is over. I'll fight her as if she fought yesterday."


Amanda Nunes expects she will defend her title to Ronda Rousey on December 30 in Las Vegas. 
Advertisement
Nunes: 'Ronda is a weak person, she showed it after her loss' Nunes: 'Ronda is a weak person, she showed it after her loss' Reviewed by eesha khan on 2:51:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.