Raquel Pennington: ‘I Have Everything to Gain’

Advertisement
UFC Women’s bantamweight fighter Raquel Pennington is going to face former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate at UFC 205 without much to lose, but everything to gain.
Miesha Tate lost her title to Amanda Nunes at UFC 200 and current UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes will face Ronda Rousey at UFC 207 on December 30.

Raquel Pennington talked with media on fight with Tate at ufc205;
 “There’s a storyline there, so it’s exciting to have this opportunity. She has a huge name and stuff, and everybody knows who she is. It’s just the perfect opportunity,” she added.  “I’m extremely excited. I’ve never been more motivated for a fight.”
“Rocky” is riding a three-fight winning streak and hopes to keep the momentum going by securing the biggest win over her career over Tate.
“I have everything to gain from this fight,” she said.  “I’m just focused on me being the best of me and going in there and getting done what needs to get done.”
Advertisement
Raquel Pennington: ‘I Have Everything to Gain’ Raquel Pennington:  ‘I Have Everything to Gain’ Reviewed by eesha khan on 5:27:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.