Rousey vs Nunes UFC 207 could be finalized this week

Advertisement
Recently Dana White told that Ronda Rousey will fight against UFC Women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nues at UFC 207 on December 30th in Las Vegas.
UFC Women champion Amanda Nunes said;
"If they ask me who I want to fight, I’m going to say I want to fight Ronda. I’m not running from anyone, I’m the champion and I can choose who I’m going to fight,” Nunes said. “I will choose what’s best for me and Ronda would be ‘the’ main fight, that’s why it has to be against her, it has to be with Ronda.”

MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani said the deal of Amanda Nunes vs Ronda Rousey UFC 207 likely be finalized by the end of this week.
Advertisement
Rousey vs Nunes UFC 207 could be finalized this week Rousey vs Nunes UFC 207 could be finalized this week Reviewed by eesha khan on 8:20:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.