Miesha Tate: Ronda Rousey will retire from MMA if she loses to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207

Advertisement

Miesha Tate believes that Ronda Rousey will retire to MMA if she loses to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 on December 30. Few days ago, Ronda Rousey confirmed that her fight with Nunes would be one of the last.

Last year at UFC 193 Ronda Rousey lost to Holly Holm and since her lost she is not in action. On December 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Ronda Rousey will fight with UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes.  

"I already knew that. Didn't everyone already know that? I don't know why everyone is so surprised by it, honestly. She was already talking about that before she fought Holly Holm. So it's no surprise to me. I already kind of knew this would probably be one of her last ones, if not potentially her last one, if she doesn't win it. I think it could be her last one," Tate said, as quoted by MMAMania.

"I really would like another crack at her. I don't want a half-hearted version of Ronda anyway so I hope she comes back strong and I hope it's not too much of a race against the clock. Definitely would like to face her in the future," the American fighter added.

Miesha Tate fights Raquel Pennington at UFC 205 on 12 November.

Advertisement
Miesha Tate: Ronda Rousey will retire from MMA if she loses to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 Miesha Tate: Ronda Rousey will retire from MMA if she loses to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207 Reviewed by eesha khan on 9:07:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.