Rousey proud of her spot on Trump's insult list

Advertisement
Ronda Rousey is not in action since her brutal knockout to Holly Holm at UFC 193 and now at UFC 207 on December 30 she’s returning to the octagon and will fight with Amanda Nunes for UFC women’s bantamweight champion.


Last year, when Donald Trump said that Rousey ‘liked’ him but quickly Ronda Rousey responded that she never vote for former host of "The Apprentice" to be president.

After Ronda Rousey’s tweet, Trump celebrated her defeat of UFC 193 and called her "not a nice person."

Ronda Rousey responded;
"I don't know exactly. I think he said I was going to vote for him and it was news to me. I just said I'm not voting for a reality TV star to be the president. It's all I said," Rousey said when speaking to Ellen DeGeneres this week. "So that makes me not a nice person. Those two things are related."

"I'm going to frame it," Rousey said. "I put my belts on an ottoman, I put my feet on them but that's going to be on the wall."
Advertisement
Rousey proud of her spot on Trump's insult list Rousey proud of her spot on Trump's insult list Reviewed by eesha khan on 12:34:00 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.